Register now for the "ADAPT to Thrive" virtual event on failure and resilience!
Would you like to hear how accomplished academics and research leaders failed and lived to tell the story? Get advice on how to build a research career when failing and taking risks is an integral part of it? Then register to attend the next ADAPT to Thrive event!
By sharing the experiences of researcher at different career stages the ADAPT to Thrive event series provides early career researchers with support by showcasing how failure and success walk hand in hand.
ADAPT to Thrive will:
- Normalise speaking out about failure and reducing stigma.
- Help build a more resilient academic community by facilitating conversations and allowing early and mid-career researchers to find support networks.
- Shift the perception of risk and encourage early career researchers to take new approaches to their careers and pursue unconventional ideas.
- Professeur Emma Morris, FMedSci, professeur de thérapie cellulaire et génique clinique, University College London
- Professeur Jeffrey M. Beekman, professeur de modèles de maladies cellulaires, Université d'Utrecht
- Professeur Dominique Stoppa-Lyonnet, chef du département de génétique de l'Institut Curie, professeur de génétique, Université Paris Descartes